Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring

We've had weather in the high 70s all week. I've raked, weeded and admired my early spring blooms.




I've walked and picked ticks (I now refer to my walks by number of ticks -- today I had a fourteen tick walk, yesterday's walk was a nine tick walk -- oh, and to those of you who mentioned Skin So Soft, though you're right, Dakota is VERY sensitive to scent, which is why I can't use citronella and natural tick repellant that smells like cloves).

What I haven't done is figure out how to multiply hours.

I need a clone.

How are you doing? I'm trying to visit at least a few blogs every day. I may not get caught up, but I'll be less behind.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Hmm, will continue to ponder what you could use for Dakota. All the mention of ticks on your walks makes me want to hibernate and thank goodness I don't live where you do. Your flowers are beautiful!

I hear you on the clone.

Best wishes for the rest of the week.

Melissa McClone said...

Doesn't Frontline Plus or one of those other ones guard against ticks?

I've been wanting a clone for a while now. Gave up on adding two hours extra per day. No one seemed to want to do that.