It's 1948, and thirty-four year-old diner owner Millie Townsend is well on the shelf. Millie's fallen hard for regular customer, Paul Whittier, a veteran of World War II and a civil engineer. When she discovers he's accepted a new job out of state and it's their last evening together, how can this ultra-shy spinster find the nerve to show she's interested in more than just friendship?Miles From You has been released, and I want the world to know. So, I'm giving away a gift collection to one lucky person.
Earn entries for my special gift giveaway - drawing to be held Tuesday, May 15, 2007 at 7 p.m., with the winner announced the following morning on this blog. The special prize package contains:
Your choice of either a Wild Rose Press Commuter Mug or a $5.00 Wild Rose Press gift certificate along with a bunch of goodies to pamper yourself: Avon Naturals raspberry shower gel, a 1/2 pound Hershey's Chocolate bar and a Harlequin Romance novel, plus a few other goodies I'll throw in.**Multiple entries can be earned! How? It's easy:
1. Just leave a me a comment here and get one entry.
2. Every person who buys my latest story, "Miles From You", and emails me with the answer to the following question will earn one entry: To what city is Paul moving?
3 & 4. Folks who have purchased my previously released stories can earn extra entries by emailing me answers to the following questions:
In "Now That We've Found You", what does Duncan tell Melinda she could feed the brachiosaurus?
In "Tickle Fights and Barbecues" what is the type of rose bush Tina plants in her mother's memory?
5. Go to my website and email me the answer to this question: Where did I meet my husband?
6. Write a blog post to announce the release of "Miles For You". Just leave me a comment with the link to your blog and you'll earn another entry.
7. Tell everyone you know to come here and leave a comment -- if they mention your name, you get yet another entry!
What could be easier? Ready, set, ENTER!
** Please note that this contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada only -- if you are from outside these areas, you may still enter, but the only prize you can earn is the Wild Rose Press gift certificate. Thanks!